I tried a new size of the acrylic scrapbook. 12x12". It is very tempting when you start making your acrylic books to use larger pieces of paper for mats. I think when I did this book I finally
found the true meaning of layering. Just a glance at the cover, above, gives you the feeling of being able to see all the way through it. I love that.
On the cover are some unique elements I would like to share. The flower is one of the new Prima Flowers in a Bucket - Maxie Can Aurora. Browns, beige's and azure blues are in the same container. Love this product. Also I added the ribbon to the middle of the flowers. If you can see, closer, or next to the flower looks like I put wire. I did. I used an old clock spring, unwound, to add a certain play to the cover. Attaching it to the cover and adding a nice touch is one of the new metal flower brads by Making Memories. Just beautiful. All of the swirls and corner swirls are Heidi Grace rub-ons.
Take your time to look at the photos and don't be afraid to try new things, new mediums.
Tea 4 Two Originals - Design Team Leader