Last November, when I was at retreat, I had this wild idea. I want to make a Victorian era boot. I knew I wanted it to be my own design from scratch and I wanted to use Graphic 45 papers. At the top of this post is my original design. You can see I had a problem with the toe. First I wanted it rounded, then squared. I settled for the squared. I liked the look much better.
The pieces/pattern was easy to cut out. I had ideas how to put it together but didn't know exactly how until I actually tried. Follow along with the photos and you can see how I did each section of the boot.
I cannot say this was an easy project. It was not. I wanted finished edges and an authentic look. I think I achieved that.
Let me know what you think and email me any questions and/or thoughts. I would love to hear from you.
Happy scrappin' !
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.