It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010





Picture This!!
The above pictures are kits on canvas.  I made these for Scrapbook Village in KY.  They are so incredibly easy to put together and add pictures.  I had never done a kit before and was asked to do these 2 for demo purposes.  I followed the directions and it was just so nice to have everything right at my fingertips.  
I am not usually a kit person and I must say that these were a pleasure to make.  
I will be adding to my blog on a more regular basis.  I have so many project I have worked on and am anxious to share them with you.
Have a great day and happy scrappin'.
Sandra
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing!

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

great layouts and I love your mini birthday album too!