It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

LIFE IS JUST A "CUP OF TEA"





A CUP OF TEA
Today is a great day! After 4 days of straight rain, it has finally moved on and the sun is shining. I feel very creative today.
The acrylic teapot you see above is finished. It was hard to find placement for photos. I think this album will be just for looking at on a shelf with only a few pics. It is so cute and sweet, I will probably have a hard time selling it to someone. I may keep this one for me and fill it with photos of my grand-daughters' tea party we had here.
Everyone have a wonderful day and do something nice for someone today. Little things mean a lot.
Sandra
Tea 4 Two Originals Design Team Leader
DBPP & EPSP


No comments: