It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rested - Refreshed - Ready To Work































I thoroughly enjoyed my time away. I come back refreshed and ready to do more work. I have many ideas that have been going through my head and I will now put them into reality.
The baby boy book that you see above was made from the large letter B and then paper bags on the inside. The album was decoupage'd on the letter B and each square was individually punched out. A labor of love. I have made quite a few of these albums, boys, girls and family. Really unique and different.
Please leave me comments.
Have a great day.
Sandra
Tea 4 Two Originals Design Team Leader
DBPP & EPSP






No comments: