It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Saturday, January 5, 2008






























































































TWIN BABY BOYS


This is a beautiful altered lunchbox tin for twin baby boys. There is enough room for journaling and photos of each child. This set consists of the altered lunchbox tin, double photo frame (hand painted and decorated), 10 double sided cards = 20 sides for photos and journaling, and a sweet 6x6 book with plenty of room for all the firsts and a letter from Mom and Dad.

This is a wonderful remembrance for twin boys. Their first year will be detailed for them to see as they grow older.


I had a wonderful time creating this album. I have also done one for girls. The difference, of course, is that everything is pink. Very sweet and very girl.


Thanks,

Sandra

Tea 4 Two Originals Design Team

Scrappersaurus Scrapbooks Design Team

DBPP & EPSP

No comments: