It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Monday, March 24, 2008























DOG BOOK
Above you will see a 6 page dog book. I have been wanting to do one and this is a small 4x4 book made to carry with you or have on an end table to look at. It is just big enough to showcase your very best friend. The book will hold about 6 photos or you can use smaller ones and add 2 to 1 page. Whatever you want to do. The plastic holder is nice because it will wipe right off. So no need to worry about little fingers touching it.
Have fun with it and add things that mean a lot to you and your pet. Most of the time we outlive our pets and this is a wonderful reminder of that special relationship. The same idea can be used for any pet, cat and etc.
Have a wonderful day and keep scrappin.
Sandra






s

No comments: