It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Friday, May 9, 2008































ACRYLIC ALBUMS
GRADUATION
The concept of the acrylic album is to give depth and beauty to your scrapbooking. This album certainly does just that. The cover is shown with the school name and mascot. The mascot was hand drawn. Inside to the 1st page you have a special mat for a photo of the grad, her name and year of graduation. The rest of the album highlights interests, clubs and activities of the grad. I have a special multiple mat that flips open to reveal lots of places for photos and journaling. On the back page are 3 pull out tags. The large ones are made also for multiple photos and a smaller tag.
This album was a sheer pleasure to make. I made a parent album to compliment it. I will post the parent album on Sunday night or Monday morning. Absolutely loved doing these 2 complimentary albums for a special client. I may post the same one on ebay and list to sell a similiar one.
Thank you for checking in with me and Happy Mothers' Day on Sunday. My mom is alive and vibrant. A clear mind and a desire for word puzzles is her hobby. We are visiting her this weekend and bringing her home with us for a week's visit. Should be fun.
Happy Scrappin'.
Sandra





No comments: