It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Monday, May 5, 2008








ROMANCE
A beautiful and sweet layout. The color and beauty of this paper is exquisite. The line is called 'Chocolate' and I received it from Scrappersaurus. I did the layout for them to use. The rubons are from the same line and I not only used them on the paper I also used them on the large rick rack. The flowers were cut from the sheet of flowers and glitter. The edges of the flowers are sparkled with glitter. I cut out the flowers and then used them to help hold the photos in the layouts. They came out beautiful and only add to the sophistication of this paper.



I am sooo glad to be back and blogging again. I really missed it. Please take your time to look and feel free to use any of my ideas you can. Leave me a comment once in a while and try something new today. Happy scrappin'.
Sandra

No comments: