It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Monday, November 10, 2008






































ACRYLIC SCRAPBOOK
Shape Of Flower
A sweet flower book in the shape of a flower, just for your own "flower". The above book was created for want 2 scrap. The book came in the shape of a flower and I took it from there. Each page has a large frame for photos and there is lots of room for journaling. I used a mixture of circles and squares for interest and mixed in lace, flower trims and eyelash trim.
This project turned out real cute and is just perfect for girl photos and special memories.
Remember, try something new today and happy "scrappin".
Sandra









1 comment:

Jann Gray said...

Hey Sandra: It was great to meet you at the retreat on Friday. So wish I could have stayed and come to your class...I SOOOO love your acrylic albums...and am a bit addicted to them. You can visit my blog at

www.jannstory.blogspot.com

Will enjoy visiting yours now that I have it marked.