It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Monday, March 2, 2009









THE TIMES OF OUR LIVES
Acrylic Scrapbook
The above book was a joy to make. I used different techniques and lots of inking to distress the pages and some flowers. The paper and flowers are new from Prima. They caught my eye and I just had to incorporate them into a vintage style book. The colors are new from Prima and I added metal flowers and brads for extra accent and an eye catching effect. The brown and rose colored laces were included in the Prima package of papers. Just beautiful. The smaller first page is also from Prima. I had it left from a project I did for a contest. It seem to fit my idea for this album and so I made it the cover and first page of the album. Lots of old laces and trims were used all through the album.
Take your time and enjoy the photos. Have a great day and happy scrappin'.
Sandra


A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: