It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Friday, June 18, 2010


CONGRATULATIONS!
Faeiryrocks you have won the RAK!  Just take a moment and send me your addy and I will send it right out to you.

Thank you everyone for your support.  It was fun and we will do it again soon.  Have a great weekend.
Sandra

A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Congrats to the winner!

fairyrocks said...

Awe, thank you so much Sandra!!!
I really do love this unique little recipe book you created.
Keep smiling and keep creating