It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Monday, January 3, 2011



During Christmas season my cousin had her grandchildren over to her house for cookie baking and decorating.  I noticed she posted some great pictures on Facebook.  So, I wrote to her and said I would make her a special book to put her pictures in.  Above is my book, already made and ready for the pictures to add.  I am showing the cover and a close up of santa holding cookies, candy sticks and gingerbread.  So cute!  I can't wait for the pics to come so I can crop them and add them to each page.
The book is from Unibond and I just love how it turned out. Happy scrapping and try something new today.
Sandra 


A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a cute idea.
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com