It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Thursday, July 10, 2008



PROM 2008



These are my last 2 layouts of Ben and his prom date Melissa. Ben and Melissa have been friends, girl next door, since they were both 7. They go to different high schools but share many common interests. It has been a pleasure and absolute fun to watch these two wonderful children grow into fine young adults. Their whole future is open and I know they are ready for it to happen.


Try something new today and happy scrappin'.
Sandra

No comments: