It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Saturday, July 12, 2008



THIS IS FOR: MELISSA FRANCIS


A call from Melissa Francis went out this last week to all scrapbook stores. Here is the overall view.

As you may or may not know, in 2007 Melissa Frances underwent treatment for stage 3 breast cancer. She is thankful that her health is good today. For those of you that do not know Melissa, she is the founder and creative genius behind the company under her name.
What they are doing for CHA Summer 2008 is the coolest idea I have heard in a long time, especially since it raises awareness for the fight against breast cancer!
The contest is as follows:
THE CHALLENGE: Create an altered/decorated bra
WHO: Anyone that wants to win and support the fight!
WHAT: Submit an altered bra!
WHEN: On or before August 1st!
You have until August 1st to enter. Ask about the challenge at your local scrapbook store and enter. My entry is at the top of the page. It was a lot of fun, and indeed, I am doing it for my daughters and granddaughters. We should all pray for the ladies and even some men that breast cancer affects. It is a mean disease, but we can beat it together.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog today and remember to try something new today. Happy scrappin'.
Sandra

2 comments:

Camille said...

This is so cute! I love the contest. I don't have time to do anything to enter. Good luck with yours it's great!

Heather Landry said...

Hey Sandra! I saw this in person at Scrappersaurus today, and I loved it. Great job!!!