It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Monday, July 14, 2008























BEACH
* FUN IN THE SUN *
Now is the time of year for sand, surf and just playing around in the sand. I have made a beach book in the shape of a shell. I have a large beautiful half shell that I modeled it after and gave it some dimension by adding different papers every couple of inches. I then used stickles for the ribs and paper breaks. I think it gives it a wow factor and added beauty.
Inside the book paper bags were used as pages. They are sewn together and then decorated. I tried to capture the essence of a day at the beach on each page. I hope I did that.
Enjoy looking at the book and try something new today. Happy scrappin'.
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.