It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Monday, February 9, 2009











SCHOOLHOUSES
The above photos were taken in the Finger Lake Region of upstate New York. With the exception of the top photo all the rest were taken of Amish Schoolhouses. They were taken in the summer when school was not in session. The Amish do not like to be photographed, so it is nice to respect that.
The top photo was of a field of wildflowers right across the street from the blue schoolhouse. The smell was so sweet and the breeze was just gently blowing making the flowers move in unison. This was a very peaceful and serene setting. The other schoolhouses intrigued me and I snapped a picture trying to show the whole area. Most of the schools were red with an outhouse, horse area and play area. You can almost imaging children playing, giggling and having fun.
Enjoy the pictures and let me hear any comments you have. Become a follower of the website and get emails for the updates.
Thank you again and happy 'scrappin'.
Sandra




A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: