It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Monday, August 10, 2009

TAGS







Love making tags. A while ago I made this grouping of different tags just because. I ended up selling them on ebay. As many scrappers know, this is the perfect way to use scraps, cricut scraps and odd images. I thoroughly enjoyed the task and just thought I would share it with you .
I have been in the mood to start creating and trying something new. I have had a few ideas in mind for a while. Now I am waiting for the items I ordered to get here and start. Should be interesting.
Try something new today and happy 'scrappin'.
Sandra
Proud Member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: