It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Monday, February 8, 2010

PASSPORT DREAMS











JUST A LITTLE PASSPORT DREAMING
Using Passport Papers by Reminisce I did a little dreaming over the weekend. I just love the colors and variety of destinations to choose from. This has to be one of the best travel lines I have seen in a long time. Kudos Reminisce!
Have you ever woken up on a dreary morning and thought, "What am I doing here?". Well, I have! Thus the beginning of my passport book. In this book you will discover 10 pages chucked full of interesting and beautiful places to visit and explore.
Enjoy reading each page and /or country and just imagine what it would be like to meet the locals, drift into quaint little shops, and taste some of the incredible foods from that country.
AND
of course I used Helmar adhesives to keep it all together.  I used lots of the tape runner, spray adhesive and a few scrap dots.  Love this product, please give it a try.  You'll will not regret it!
Enjoy and happy scrappin' today.
Sandra
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: