It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Saturday, December 8, 2007























SWEET 16
WOW! Remember those days. I wish I had had a book to journal all of my memories from my 16th birthday. Well, that is just what this book is for. There is so much room for precious photos and journaling throughout the book. I just loved creating and designing this acrylic book. It measures 8x8 and is 12 pages total.
This book is one of the first I had done in acrylic. I was doing all kinds of hand doodling, rubons and anything that would add dimension. It came out wonderfully.
As far as techniques, machine stitching throughout, painting, hand doodling and stamping. Some of the flourishes I mixed with hand doodling, just for fun.
I loved creating this little book and I have just listed it on ebay for sale. The book and colors, pinks, lime and white are beautiful together and I used mostly Heidi Grace paper.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment now and then. It is nice to know who reads it.
Thanks,
Sandra
Tea 4 Two Originals Design Team
Scrappersaurus Scrapbooks Design Team
DBPP & EPSP





No comments: