It is my pleasure to bring to you a blog site full of ideas, projects and techniques. Please take your time to go through it. You are more than welcome to use my ideas for your own personal use. I do ask that you do not use my ideas for submissions to contests, publications or to sell. I would love to see any ideas of mine created by you. I will be more than pleased to display them here on my blog. Please be aware that some of my acrylic books have been copyrighted and cannot be copied.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007
















' TIS THE SEASON



Christmas trees, lights, decorations and the little gingerbread house. My little gingerbread house is so cute. The roof line is candy and lots of snow, and/or glitter. I had so much fun creating this little house. I received the base house from a good friend. She created the pattern, cut it out, sanded and sent it to me. I was so thrilled to get it. I hope that everyone who sees my house will enjoy it as I do. At least it is one house you don't have to clean!


Speaking of gingerbread, I have to get started on my cookie baking. I usually make my dough, label and freeze it. Then 3-4 days before Christmas I start baking and decorating all my cookies. It is tedious, but I look forward to it every year.


Everyone enjoy your holidays and have lots of family time. It is so precious and will create memories that stay with you forever.


Have a wonderful day,

Sandra

Tea 4 Two Originals Design Team

Scrappersaurus Scrapbooks Design Team

DBPP & EPSP






1 comment:

Deidra (504) 475-4278 said...

Sandra,

This is a fantastic little album, and you're so right--a house you don't have to clean!!! It's beautiful. Love the blog. Keep posting. We love to see all your work. Good luck on the DBPP sale!

Dee